Skip to content
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Quotations are valid for 30 days. Stock is subject to prior sale.
- All requirements of the order must be stated and verified at time of quotation, or the quotation will be invalid.
- There is a $50.00 purchase order minimum and $25.00 line item minimum. Minimums apply to material only. Special conditions and/or certifications are charged in addition to stated minimums.
- Minimums are applied to a single “Ship To” address. Orders cannot be split and shipped to different branches or locations.
- All purchase requirements and conditions must be stated on the purchase order, and must have been part of the quotation.
- Orders are accepted via fax, mail, or email. Verbal orders are not accepted.
- Items may be scheduled for shipment at a later date if the scheduled increment equals $250 or greater. Releases may be scheduled up to one (1) year maximum for the date of the order.
- Extra charges may be applied to any scheduled increment that is canceled after placement of the order. Partial release or alteration of the scheduled increments and/or dates is not permitted.
- Drop shipments are not permitted.
- Bild Industries standard distributor certifications are supplied at no charge with every order.
- Test reports and/or manufacturer certifications are maintained on most stocking items. Typical charges for these certifications are $10.00 for a manufacturer cert and $35.00 for a full cert package at a time of order. The charge will be $20.00 for a manufacturer cert and $70.00 for a full cert package if ordered after one (1) year from the supply of the original goods.
- These charges apply to most items. However, for certain items the charge may be significantly higher and must be agreed to prior of the supply of goods.
- Prices quoted and goods delivered are F.O.B. Post Falls, Idaho.
- Direct shipments from manufacturer to customer are not permitted.
- Acceptance of an order does not constitute a contract with respect to delivery dates. Every effort is made to deliver in a timely manner. However, Bild Industries will not assume extra charges as a result of actions beyond its control.
- Returns will not be accepted unless accompanied by a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number.
- Claims for damaged or defective material must be made within 10 days of receipt.
- Returns of non-defective material are subject to restocking fees.
- Damaged or mixed lots caused by the customer will not be subject to return at any time.
- Payment terms for open accounts are 1% 10 days – Net 30 days.
- New customers are shipped C.O.D. (will also include freight charges). A credit account can be opened upon approval of credit.
- A shipping hold will be placed on any account not paid within terms.
- All C.O.D. Shipments will include freight charges. Freight collect on C.O.D's not allowed.